Valentines day is a perfect time to show a little “sugar”.
OH THESE LIDS! We Love Them!
These cute baby food jars have the cutest new lids, absolutely darling and fun for kids!
Once we scoped them out, we knew we needed to do something with them!
So Easy to do!
1. empty baby food from the jars (6oz),
(we don’t have any babies in our household and was happy to offer them up to a mom nearby.)
2. remove label and wash up the jar with some dish soap.
(we used a little razor blade to slightly scratch off the remaining adhesive)
3. Before you set the sticker, screw the lid on the jar to face the front of the jar.
4. once the sticker is applied, tack down a tiny dot on each side of the sticker. (we used a glue gun.)
5. fill jar with your favorite Valentines candies… mmmm we are in love!
6. lastly, pull together any red, pink, white or black ribbon and tie around the top of jar.
Easy peesy! Simple to pull together for a cute treat to give to the littles.
enjoy your sweethearts!